Our Mission Statement
- Identifies post-acute and aging services leaders
- Recognizes post-acute and aging services leaders
- Supports post-acute and aging services leaders
- Advocates for the mission of post-acute and aging services leaders
- Promotes professional excellence among post-acute and aging services leaders
President – Joshua Bowma
Joshua Bowman, the new President of the Indiana Chapter, has been a member of ACHCA for several years and has served on the chapter’s board in various positions. He serves as the CEO of Bethel Wellness Community in Evansville, IN. He is excited to lead the chapter and work with his fellow officers to provide valuable resources and support to health care administrators in Indiana.
Vice President – Jazzy Kemp
Jazzy Kemp, the Vice President, brings a wealth of experience in health care administration to her role. She serves as the Talent Acquisition Manager of BHI Senior Living, Indianapolis, IN. She is committed to fostering connections among health care administrators in the state and promoting best practices in the industry.
Treasurer – Brent Waymire, HFA, LNHA, CNHA, FACHCA
Brent Waymire, the Treasurer, will be responsible for managing the chapter’s finances and ensuring that resources are used effectively to benefit members. He serves as the Executive Director of Wesley Manor Retirement Community, Frankfort, IN.
- Brent Waymire, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Mandy Lynch
Mandy Lynch, the new Secretary, is dedicated to ensuring that the chapter’s activities run smoothly and efficiently. She serves as the CEO of Providence Health Care in St. Mary’s of the Woods, IN. She will work closely with the other officers to plan events and initiatives that meet the needs of the chapter’s members.
Immediate Past President – Mark Prifogle, HFA, LNHA, CEAL, LSSGB-HC, FACHCA
Mark Prifogle, the Immediate Past President, will provide valuable insight and guidance to the new officers based on his experience leading the chapter. He serves as the Vice President of Indiana Operations for BHI Senior Living, Indianapolis, IN.
- Mark Prifogle, email@example.com
- Ruth Fuchs – 1019 Healthcare Solutions
- Bryan Sutherlin – Samaritan Alliance
- Renee Balay – Veterans Affairs Administration
- Virginia Cromer – Wesley Manor Retirement Community
News & Events
Saddle up for the 2019 ACHCA National Convocation in Louisville, KY!
In lieu of ACHCA National Convocation taking place in our district, the annual D3 meeting will be cancelled. This year is the perfect opportunity to attend the National Convocation! Be sure to register as soon as possible to secure your spot and to take advantage of...