Indiana Chapter of American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) Announces New Officers
Belterra Resort and Spa, Florence, Indiana – 2/24/2023 – The Indiana Chapter of the American College of Health Care Administrators (ACHCA) is pleased to announce the election of its new officers for the upcoming term. The new officers are Joshua Bowman as President, Jazzy Kemp as Vice President, Mandy Lynch as Secretary, and Brent Waymire as Treasurer. Mark Prifogle will serve as Immediate Past President.
The ACHCA is a professional society dedicated to promoting excellence in the field of health care administration. The Indiana Chapter is one of many state chapters that work to provide educational and networking opportunities for health care administrators in their area. The newly elected officers will continue to build upon the chapter’s mission of promoting professionalism, ethical behavior, and quality care in the health care industry.
- Joshua Bowman, the new President of the Indiana Chapter, has been a member of ACHCA for several years and has served on the chapter’s board in various positions. He serves as the CEO of Bethel Wellness Community in Evansville, IN. He is excited to lead the chapter and work with his fellow officers to provide valuable resources and support to health care administrators in Indiana.
- Jazzy Kemp, the Vice President, brings a wealth of experience in health care administration to her role. She serves as the Talent Acquisition Manager of BHI Senior Living, Indianapolis, IN. She is committed to fostering connections among health care administrators in the state and promoting best practices in the industry. Mandy Lynch, the new Secretary, is dedicated to ensuring that the chapter’s activities run smoothly and efficiently. She serves as the CEO of Providence Health Care in St. Mary’s of the Woods, IN. She will work closely with the other officers to plan events and initiatives that meet the needs of the chapter’s members.
- Brent Waymire, the Treasurer, will be responsible for managing the chapter’s finances and ensuring that resources are used effectively to benefit members. He serves as the Executive Director of Wesley Manor Retirement Community, Frankfort, IN.
- Mark Prifogle, the Immediate Past President, will provide valuable insight and guidance to the new officers based on his experience leading the chapter. He serves as the Vice President of Indiana Operations for BHI Senior Living, Indianapolis, IN.
Four, At-Large Members were also elected:
- Ruth Fuchs – 1019 Healthcare Solutions
- Bryan Sutherlin – Samaritan Alliance
- Renee Balay – Veterans Affairs Administration
- Virginia Cromer – Wesley Manor Retirement Community
The Indiana Chapter of ACHCA congratulates the new officers and looks forward to their leadership in the coming year.
For more information about the Indiana Chapter of ACHCA, please visit their website at: www.achca-in.org.
Contact: Name: Joshua Bowman
Organization: Indiana Chapter of the American College of Health Care Administrators
Phone: (812) 425-8182